- iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Iphone messages not sending
I have a problem that messages (iMessage working fine) being half sent(reciver only gets 1/2 off the message), being sent but not recived by the reciver, and that old messages comming up when i send a new one. This is happening to 3 android users and i do not notice anything but my freinds have pointed out to me so that why i'm writting this. Thanks in Advance. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
- 12-08-2014, 05:53 PM #2
- 12-08-2014, 06:14 PM #3
- 12-22-2014, 06:40 AM #5
- 24,972 Posts
Why aren't my iPhone messages getting sent?
If you tried the Reset Network Settings, and that didn't work, you may as well try a hard reset too. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. If this does not correct the problem, you will need to either have your carrier look at it or take it to an Apple Store Genius Bar. It could very well be a carrier issue. Is your wifi or cellular signal strong? A weak signal could do that. Anyway, good luck!
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2014, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:41 AM
- By oakworth in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:17 AM
- By MarcCarterBath in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 05:21 AM