What color did you pick?

Angelaaaaa

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Space Gray. Got a Gold earlier but the wifi was defective so when I had the chance to change the unit, got a Space Gray instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't have an iPhone 6, but if I end up getting one at some point, I'll probably go with gold. It's funny because silver was initially my favorite and I couldn't stand the gold...but for some reason, I seem to be liking that one more and more.

My boyfriend got an iPhone in December because he was switching from an ancient flip phone and a plan with his parents on Verizon to my T-Mobile plan with me, my mom and my best friend... He didn't get a 6 but ordered a 5S from eBay. He thought he was getting the space grey but actually received a silver one. He was contemplating returning it but ended up keeping it even though he doesn't care for the color.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Ive had all three colors and now I'm back to silver if I was to do it again though I would do gold as it honestly does grow on you and everything does match. I really don't understand why those antenna lines on the silver are not white. lol