What color did you pick?

stitch19

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Gold and not because of the GOLD colour but because its the only option where the FREAKING LINES match with the front, so its a nice seamless line that connect the front. I am a huge OCD and I cant have a phone that has lines with colours that make no sense. Weird.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up my Gold iPhone 6 today as its different from all the Black phones I always get. Still would have preferred a Space Gold or something to that effect though. But I'm happy :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Silver 6.

Since I buy most of my devices from people via Craigslist, it seems I always end up with a white device. I'd sure like to get my hands on a Space Grey though. :(

anon(5895641)

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Had a Space Grey. Swapped it for a silver because I always put a black case on my phones so the black and white contrast ratio looks nice. Plus my iPad air is silver and Macbook pro is silver too lol.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I went with the silver/white this. time. I do love the gold of my 5S but I wanted everything to match lol. So the silver/white should look pretty sitting next to my Macbook Pro. Lol sounds silly I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not silly in the slightest :) I am the same way.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I got the silver and white. I love the look of the silver and I feel the white looks better when viewing the screen. I like to have all my devices matching, so the silver matches my iDevices to my Macs.

I feel the same with regards to the white and the view of the screen. Something about the white, in my opinion, make the screen appear more vibrant to me than the black. I have had both black and white (and gold) iphones and love the black for certain things, and white for certain things.

The one thing I think we all can agree on, its great to have choice when it comes to device color options lol

Zide1

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Wanted the black one but they didn't have it so I got the gold. I wanted to try something new after having a gold 5s but it's cool

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I first got space gray when it first came out but I returned it for silver but after 2 months I decided I wanted the gold. I sold my silver and now I have my gold. I love the white and gold on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2