White/silver iPhone 6: Black or Brown leather case?

sneak3

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
GUYS, you've gotta help me out here.

I'll ask some friends going abroad to get an iphone 6 + case for me. I wont be able to return it later, nor will I be able to buy another color later. I have to make the right decision now.

I've been thorn between the black and the brown leather case for the white iphone 6.

What advice you guys have for me? Which one looks the best? Which one wears the best? Any advantages/disadvantages I'm overlooking?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
GUYS, you've gotta help me out here.

I'll ask some friends going abroad to get an iphone 6 + case for me. I wont be able to return it later, nor will I be able to buy another color later. I have to make the right decision now.

I've been thorn between the black and the brown leather case for the white iphone 6.

What advice you guys have for me? Which one looks the best? Which one wears the best? Any advantages/disadvantages I'm overlooking?

I'd go brown. I always thought I would go with brown if I had a white iPhone :)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Which color do you prefer? I like both colors. It really is up to you, watch some youtube videos and see how they look like.

Sent from my iPhone 6

brookeyydo0o

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
for the white, i would recommend the blue or brown. the black does not look good on the white in my eyes the blue is nice on the silver phone and brown on the gold phone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2