Naked iphone 6

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I think it's all personal preference. If you trust yourself or those you let use your phone to not drop/damage your phone you should be fine. As for me, I'm clumsy by nature and I have 2 6-year olds I let use my phone. As much as I'd like to roll naked with my phone, I don't.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Issit okay to use it without a case? Its so much nicer to hold.

Yes it's "ok" to use the 6 without a case. I am using mine right now without a case but just keep in mind going caseless means you just need to be more careful with your device. Dedicate a pocket to your iPhone only then you don't have to worry about keys and things scratching the heck out of it... Last bit of advice if your phone is in your pocket don't pull it out when walking. Stop.... Pull your phone out.... Continue walking. So many people drop their phones from trying to manoeuvre the phone from their pocket on the fly.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple Silicone case for me, good quality and adds enough grip for me. Going without a case makes the phone too slippery in my opinion.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
In the past I always went naked:rolleyes: my phone, but with the iPhone 6 I use the Apple leather and Zagg Glass, because I want the phone to be mint for resale when the iP6S is released.

emilyheming

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I always prefer a naked iPhone 6, But after trying a smart lether cash i find it more attractive and safe. This new cover really looks awesome and now I never let my iPhone naked.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I've never liked using cases on my iPhones, however, because I find the iPhone 6 so slippery, I use an Apple leather case on it.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The back is rounded enough so it feels comfortable holding it versus the iPhone 5s, so I can see how going without a case for it would be okay, but I wouldn't recommend ever going without a case on a phone that expensive, at least not if you are really okay with having no protection for your iPhone, which is not wrong but just not what I would do.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I use mine naked a lot. The 6/6Plus doesn't scratch nearly as easy as the iPhone 5/5S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711