Any funny IP6/6+ stories? Here's mine...

SneakySin

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Ok don't expect some grand straight to DVD story. Just thought I'd share my first experience with my IP6...before I even had it. So I ordered my phone from Verizon last month. I decided to have it sent to my parents' house as they are retired and I knew they'd be home to receive it. While I ever so anxiously awaiting this gem, my mother send me a picture one night of a gold IP6 unboxed with hands on it that aren't mine!!! So at this point, I wanna flip my lid but its still my parents so I had to angrily laugh it off while expressing my discontent for people unboxing AND touching my IP6. Long story now short, it turned out my father secretly purchased a 16gb gold IP6 that they had in stock. My mother and father got a kick out of screwing with me. F'ing pranksters. The joke will be on them when they end up in a nursing home one day lol. Ok there's my story.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
haha thanks for sharing your story. I would probably react the same way. Your parents knew how you would react so that's pretty funny. When I first purchased my 6 the guy at the sprint store didn't even open it. He said he knew how much people liked to be the first to open it and hold it. He's so right. :yes:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
At the iPhone 6 launch, there was a HUGE black market reselling thing going on where I was. My group was 60-65 in line, and the group just ahead of us started with 10 but ended up with 30 by the end of the night. The people were reselling phones and cutting in line in front of us. Needless to say, we were pretty annoyed and some people from my group and even some from the very back of the line came up and started arguing with the line cutters. Security got involved and then soon after we had a few undercover police cars drive through. The cutters didn't get kicked like security said they would, but we all got our phones in the end :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
haha thanks for sharing your story. I would probably react the same way. Your parents knew how you would react so that's pretty funny. When I first purchased my 6 the guy at the sprint store didn't even open it. He said he knew how much people liked to be the first to open it and hold it. He's so right. :yes:

I remember buying my first iPhone. I got it at the Apple store, and it was back in the day when they made you activate it on the spot (sort of - nightmare story all of it’s own). Anyway, the guy tells me that I can’t leave without activating the phone. Then he hands me the shrink-wrapped phone and a plastic square about the size of a blank credit card, and tells me to "open your phone". I chuckled about it, and opened the box. While we were waiting for the activation to go through, he told me how the last guy almost laid him out because the Apple employee opened his shrink wrap.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I remember buying my first iPhone. I got it at the Apple store, and it was back in the day when they made you activate it on the spot (sort of - nightmare story all of it?s own). Anyway, the guy tells me that I can?t leave without activating the phone. Then he hands me the shrink-wrapped phone and a plastic square about the size of a blank credit card, and tells me to "open your phone". I chuckled about it, and opened the box. While we were waiting for the activation to go through, he told me how the last guy almost laid him out because the Apple employee opened his shrink wrap.

Lol the unboxing is precious to us ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2