Which to-do list app do you use on your iphone and why?

iPerry7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I am a proud owner of an iphone 6 :) I want to introduce some semblance of organization in my life and so was looking at some to-do list apps for my iphone. I came across, wunderlist, things (which is free now), any.do and todoist. Would you guys please tell me which to-do list app you use and why, so that i can make an informed decision? If there is any other app you use besides the ones i mentioned, please let me know. Thanks :)

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I use the built in Reminders app, have you looked at that?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Take a look at Things. It is currently the free app of the week. I'm giving it a go for a few days, and I'm kind of liking it. It is simple but offers a more personal experience. Usually I use wunderlist but I thought I would give Things a try, and I suggest you take a look at it too.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Currently using Wunderlist also but have really been eyeing Clear. Love the way it looks.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

iPerry7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Take a look at Things. It is currently the free app of the week. I'm giving it a go for a few days, and I'm kind of liking it. It is simple but offers a more personal experience. Usually I use wunderlist but I thought I would give Things a try, and I suggest you take a look at it too.

Things is looking good but it doesn't have a Notification Center widget I think.

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Ive been using ToDo for years.... I use it for both home and work, Simple todo's, Check Lists, Projects, ToDo to contact a person via how ever you want to and you can sync it with other mobile devices with a small monthly or yearly fee or you can do via dropbox.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234