Edge to Edge Glass Screen Protector

bbueding

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I have tried several glass screen protectors for my iPhone 6 but they don't look good because they don't go edge to the edge. I just received my Moshi iVisor Glass which I ordered directly from Moshi, it's beautiful and goes edge to edge, a little pricey but looks great, highly recommend.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! I think many manufacturers made it that way because of the curve. They had to rush to get them out. Hopefully we'll start seeing more that fit edge to edge.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have tried several glass screen protectors for my iPhone 6 but they don't look good because they don't go edge to the edge. I just received my Moshi iVisor Glass which I ordered directly from Moshi, it's beautiful and goes edge to edge, a little pricey but looks great, highly recommend.

You mind posting pics? I have the Moshi iGlaze Armour case for the 6 and I love the quality. I am wondering how their screen protectors are with their own cases.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

isaiah orot

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I had the iloome screen protector that covers edge to edge . It's a pretty good screen protector there is some lifting in the edge very little . And did not work with any of my slim cases like body glove suit , maxboost . But it did work with my fintie defender bulky case like otter box . Any case that that goes over to the front of the phone will make the screen lift .

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying to buy this from Moshi since this thread was created and they have been out of stock. Can anyone recommend where to purchase in the United States?