Randomly loud notifications?
It seems to just be happening the last couple days...but i haven't adjusted my ringer volume at all...and either my notifications are normal volume or REALLY loud...randomly. Anyone else having this issue? Is it a software thing? I did just update to 8.1 a couple nights ago.
Also..not sure if related or not, but my twitter keeps telling me I have upwards of 25 notifications...when i don't at all...not sure what's that's about either.
- 11-19-2014, 09:35 PM #2
- 11-20-2014, 03:51 PM #5
- 11-20-2014, 07:43 PM #6
Re: Randomly loud notifications?
The only time it happens to me is when I exit a specific app. That app is IM+ which happens to not be updated for iOS 8 yet.
Whenever I exit the app, whatever the next couple of sounds that come out of the phone are, they are LOUD. Whether it be the sound when I lock the phone or another notification coming in. Happens on my 6 and 6 Plus.
- By OBF in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 26Last Post: 11-29-2014, 11:02 AM
- By TurboTiger in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2014, 07:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2014, 05:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2014, 04:43 PM
- By ray050885 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:38 PM