- iMore Beginner
- 61 Posts
Fresh restore on iPhone 6 and I have over 2GB of other?
So today I decided to do my last restore to iOS 8.1 before the window closes. But right after I restored I found out that of the 12.7 GB available on the phone I only had 11.5GB. I didn't sync any backup, nothing. I checked my storage right after I ended the setup screens and everything.
So I went into iTunes and found out that I had 1.97GB of other.. But how? How is that even possible.. What is that? Is there a way to fix it..?
- 11-18-2014, 06:48 PM #2
- By echango in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2014, 02:58 PM
- By kataran in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 06:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 06:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 05:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2014, 04:05 PM