- iMore Intermediate
- 135 Posts
5s vs 6 "future proof"?
I know theres really no such thing as future proof, but anyway.. do you think the ip6 is more likely to be "future proof" than 5s, since they are pretty much the same (except screen size, A8 chip) ?
My neighbour want to swap this 5s gold for §120 and my ip6
- 11-18-2014, 01:29 PM #2
- 11-18-2014, 02:58 PM #3
Re: 5s vs 6 "future proof"?
As every new iPhone its future proof for at least 2 years, in third year it becomes an ok phone. So at least for two years you will have a great phone when compared to other android flagships.
I wouldn't care for that but the fact that it has a perfect 4.7 inch screen and an amazing camera.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 03:18 PM
- By phreddyl in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Whiskey_prince in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 11:57 AM
- By Ina2 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2014, 04:43 PM