Syncing my iPhone with Mac NOT Mac with my iPhone

lproxyl1

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I've sync my phone with iTunes on windows. Now, when I connect with Mac, iTunes wants to sync with my phone erasing everything on it and sync with empty library on Mac. Is there an app that can help syncing my phone with Mac and copying everything from my phone to Mac???? Thanks

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've sync my phone with iTunes on windows. Now, when I connect with Mac, iTunes wants to sync with my phone erasing everything on it and sync with empty library on Mac. Is there an app that can help syncing my phone with Mac and copying everything from my phone to Mac???? Thanks

Iexplorer is the best one and my top recommendation

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

A quick google search shows this program is available.

https://www.fadingred.com/senuti/

Also if you still have your old computer you could just transfer via flash drive or external hard drive.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for quick answer. I've found two reviews :1 Used to work and 2 Horrible.

You've looked at the wrong one
6fc5f427aadf0bee0bbf98d27759c9ba.jpg

I can send you a link for it

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Yep just click on the link for my drop box ^ above you'll have to download it on your mac

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 71508
Ok...can't do shi* without paying for it!?!

You're better off using a pay app instead of a "free" app on almost all apps. The "free" apps are loaded with so much junk that gets added in to help support the developers. You're better off getting a nice clean app that you pay for. I don't think I've ever seen an app where I prefer the free version.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok...can't do shi* without paying for it!?!

To be fair, if you could do things without paying for them, you wouldn't be begging someone else to do the task for you. Either learn how to handle these tasks or accept that you should probably compensate the people doing the task for you. Both ways work.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
iExplorer is a great app. Totally worth the loot.
I use it mostly to download photos from my phone if I don't want to deal with iPhoto.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

lproxyl1

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
To be fair, if you could do things without paying for them, you wouldn't be begging someone else to do the task for you. Either learn how to handle these tasks or accept that you should probably compensate the people doing the task for you. Both ways work.

I was not begging! Simply asking for help. I didn't realize this is begging forum.You consider asking is begging ...ok, fine. I paid for my Mac and for my iPhone - full price. Transferring files between too should be FREE. I'm more that capable to do it myself. I guess I was looking for some ...conversation. After 5min on google I've found a lot of free apps. I'm still learning the whole Mac ecosystem. I guess now will have to do it myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh