Scratches everywhere?!

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
What the h**l!!!!! My phone is covered in scratches! How did this happen!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD D*****! I have no idea what could have caused them as they were not there a couple hours ago. I never put my phone face down, I clean out my pockets, and every other smartphone phone that i've had has never scratched this quickly.

Last edited:

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What the h**l!!!!! My phone is covered in scratches! How did this happen!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD D*****! I have no idea what could have caused them as they were not there a couple hours ago. I never put my phone face down, I clean out my pockets, and every other smartphone phone that i've had has never scratched this quickly.

Hmmm, if it aint too scratched up, protect it with screen protectors and cases...

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

Post a pic

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My 5c got scratched Easley aswel, so when I had my 6 I bought a screen protector and a case right away.. iPhones seems to scratch really easy

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I use a case, but I'm not going to apply a screen protector. If the camera lump wasn't there, then I wouldn't have a case, but my 4 didn't have either and it held up really well

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry but to me this is the same as refusing to wear a condom and then complaining when the girl gets pregnant. If you refuse to use a screen protector then you're kinda asking for it. That's why they exist in the first place and also why Apple and almost every other manufacturer puts something on the screen to cover and protect it during shipping...because almost nothing in this world is scratch proof.

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry but to me this is the same as refusing to wear a condom and then complaining when the girl gets pregnant. If you refuse to use a screen protector then you're kinda asking for it. That's why they exist in the first place and also why Apple and almost every other manufacturer puts something on the screen to cover and protect it during shipping...because almost nothing in this world is scratch proof.

I have to say that I've not seen phones scratch that easy as an iPhone. And trust me I've had many phones last few years..

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
But you have to admit, there is something up with the new glass, or maybe they even changed the oleophobic coating. I'll update with pics as soon as I can figure out where I put my Lumia 822

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
But you have to admit, there is something up with the new glass, or maybe they even changed the oleophobic coating. I'll update with pics as soon as I can figure out where I put my Lumia 822

Btw, since they probably are minor scratches, I suggest you get a coating on it again. You can bring it in, in a normal phone shop and they will do it for you you. Won't cost you much and all your scratches will be gone;)