I'm so excited!

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I order my iP5s through Apple and that was like a month wait felt a lot longer I hate waiting. The iP6 I said I was not going to get at all, but found myself always at a store looking and playing and one day I asked if they had any in stock they did so I walked out with iP6 Space Gray Glad you have your phone it’s one of the best.

I cannot wait! This is my first device with Touch ID, so I can't wait to try it

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Its always nice with a new iPhone!
But here's the crux: At the moment, Apple is doing a bit of a LL Cool J. Every other release is a winner, with a bit of 'meh' action in-between. Love the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 is simply fine. Love the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 is back to 'hmmm' territory.

Interesting... And it's funny because I've always been on the cycle for the first.. I've had the iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and now will have the 6... I'm just excited to have something new! :)

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Touch ID is my favorite feature on the iPhone 6. :)

Sweet! So stupid question... which finger do you use... your thumb? And when you use it, does it have to be in the exact same position when you unlock that it was when you set it up? Does that make sense?

jprice912

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Sweet! So stupid question... which finger do you use... your thumb? And when you use it, does it have to be in the exact same position when you unlock that it was when you set it up? Does that make sense?

I have about 4 fingers set. Basically any finger that I might want to unlock my phone with. It does not have to be in the exact same position. I can unlock mine with the finger slightly off or the phone upside down.

johnmed3

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine on Saturday, at the, Apple store could not wait for t-mobile, to ship my 64 gb space grey. Had to settle for the 16 gb model :concern: Buy im loving it so far :love-struck: !!!

pottyvick

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I also couldn't wait for Tmobile (3 weeks) to ship the 64gb version. I really don't need that much room but it would have been nice to have. I still have 9gb with all my apps installed and I backup my photos to google so most get deleted after to save space. I'm loving it so far (with the jailbreak)

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

I use both thumbs entered twice and one index finger. Does not have to be in the exact same position to work.

TCfromKY

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm so excited and I just had to share... my new iPhone 6 finally shipped and will arrive tomorrow - it's been on backorder for a month!

I went for the 64GB in Silver and can't wait to have the new phone and way more storage - I currently have the 16GB and I'm constantly deleting apps and pictures to make more room.

Woot woot! :biggrin:

You'll be delighted! I have the same one you ordered and love it!

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Not so excited over here. With Sprint here in NYC. Received an email yesterday that the 6+ I ordered for my brother in September will be delayed another 2 weeks.

But, to ease the pain I guess, they are waiving the activation fee and giving me a $15 monthly loyalty credit for the duration of my account with them.

So I guess that's something. :(

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Not so excited over here. With Sprint here in NYC. Received an email yesterday that the 6+ I ordered for my brother in September will be delayed another 2 weeks.

But, to ease the pain I guess, they are waiving the activation fee and giving me a $15 monthly loyalty credit for the duration of my account with them.

So I guess that's something. :(

It's well worth the wait... and that's a pretty good deal with the credit!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I did! I just had the complete the port over from AT&T to Verizon (it's a work phone and they're switching us over) and now it's restoring all my apps from my iPhone 5. I can't wait to play around with it tonight!!!

Congrats and good luck with your new phone. :)

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro