I'm so excited!

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm so excited and I just had to share... my new iPhone 6 finally shipped and will arrive tomorrow - it's been on backorder for a month!

I went for the 64GB in Silver and can't wait to have the new phone and way more storage - I currently have the 16GB and I'm constantly deleting apps and pictures to make more room.

Woot woot! :biggrin:

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I currently have the iPhone 5 - had it since a few weeks after launch and I'm so ready for something newer, bigger and faster!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy :) For me, 64gb is my base for storage now. I opted for the 128GB and absolute LOVE not having to worry about running low on storage. Anything lower than 64GB for me is a nonstarter.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I order my iP5s through Apple and that was like a month wait felt a lot longer I hate waiting. The iP6 I said I was not going to get at all, but found myself always at a store looking and playing and one day I asked if they had any in stock they did so I walked out with iP6 Space Gray Glad you have your phone it’s one of the best.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Its always nice with a new iPhone!
But here's the crux: At the moment, Apple is doing a bit of a LL Cool J. Every other release is a winner, with a bit of 'meh' action in-between. Love the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 is simply fine. Love the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 is back to 'hmmm' territory.

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy :) For me, 64gb is my base for storage now. I opted for the 128GB and absolute LOVE not having to worry about running low on storage. Anything lower than 64GB for me is a nonstarter.

It's definitely going to be crazy for me to jump to 64GB after only having 16 for so long!

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Congrats it's soooo FUN to use and trust me lol hard to put down!! Love both the 6 and the plus!!

A friend of mine has the plus and loves it! It was nice to play on, but I can't see myself having that as my every day phone. I have an iPad mini that I can use when I want a little bigger screen. It's definitely beautiful though - and when I see it, I am jealous!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh