If you could install Android on your iPhone 6, would you?

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Everyone thinking Sammy and htc sense is android. Everyone should give pure Google a run once. All nexus devices or Google edition phones are solid never had an issue. As for a dual boot I think it would be awesome! If only iPhone and nexus had a baby!

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Everyone thinking Sammy and htc sense is android. Everyone should give pure Google a run once. All nexus devices or Google edition phones are solid never had an issue. As for a dual boot I think it would be awesome! If only iPhone and nexus had a baby!

I blame Google for this. They let Samsung and other companies hijack what Android is. So for better or worse Samsung IS Android.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely not! The Android OS has its place, but never on my iPhone 6 or 6 Plus.

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I would not. I like my iPhone to run iOS and my Android to run Android. It's the reason I walked away from BlackBerry, I don't agree with the push to use Android apps on a BlackBerry.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Dont want to spoil my iphone looks and i am loyal to apple, if anybody wants to use android then why dont they buy cheap android smartphones, i will never spoil my iphone 6 with cheap android which brings virus in mobile.

ohrai

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I think I would want a type of hybrid. I miss some things on my Android, but I'm fairly happy with my i6. I still mess with my Galaxy S4 anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z06mike

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
been an android user and for me, no. ios is a lot better and never crashes.

LOL, really it never crashes??? My iPad 3 crashes somewhat often. I don't know where this myth that iOS never crashes came from.

Last edited by a moderator:

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I do remember that commercial.

And Apple DID change things. Maybe not the world, but certainly how we interact with tech.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

It was many diverse people, ideas and companies that changed the tech we use today not just Apple. Apple took others ideas and work and made them better and there’s nothing wrong with that, that’s why you have that

SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️ ️ ️