Returned iPhone 6 shows on iCloud.com

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to delete it? Or is it a bug and it just stays there. It has been reset when returned and I'm pretty sure my Apple ID isn't logged in with that device but it's strange when I log into iCloud.com it shows the old phone and the current one.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to delete it? Or is it a bug and it just stays there. It has been reset when returned and I'm pretty sure my Apple ID isn't logged in with that device but it's strange when I log into iCloud.com it shows the old phone and the current one.

You may have to contact Apple on this one, it seems odd that it wouldn't be removed after a reset.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My old ones still show up as devices I've had but when going into the "Find my iPhone" menu, it only shows the three devices currently in my possession.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I had this same question. My old iPhone 5 shows up as well as another iPhone that was exchanged. None of them had find my iPhone turned on.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know from searching the net months ago, before wiping/reset a device you need to "Sign Out" of the Apple ID account. I sold my old 4s after wiping to factory and it displayed on iCloud.com up until yesterday (I usually check once a week). There was no way for me to remove it, but it seems it has now rolled off Apple's system.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
My Mini 2 still shows even though I sold it over a month and a half ago, but it only shows when using iCloud on in a browser. Should go away soon judging by other's experiences :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2