Apple Pay - Happier than a pig in ****

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I used apple Pay for the first time on Monday to pay for my daughters iPhone 6. Had only 1 set back, I pushed the Home button rather than just touching lightly with my Touch ID finger. The Apple sales rep was great and corrected me right away.

In the area I live and work in, Southern New Jersey, we have a chain of grocery stores named ShopRite. I had to go to a ShopRite yesterday to pick up soda and water for my shop. When I was paying I noticed that the ShopRIte had the E- payment terminals but decided not to try it then (had a guy behind me who must have counted my items about 20 times since I was in a 15 or line. I had 11 items).

So today I went to a different ShopRite to pick and picked up soda and water for home and my lunch today. When I went to pay I decided to try Apple Pay. The terminal only listed actual credit/debit cards. Much to my surprise and the cashier's Apple Pay worked great.

I love it.:cool:

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used mine yet even if I already set it up. What made me sign up was my bank offering me a $10 credit to use apply pay. But which stores use it? I remember there being a thread of a list of stores but I can't find it anymore.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I've not used it yet as my credit union has not been supported yet though its on the list by Visa to be supported in the coming weeks. However, my Capital One credit card is supported and I've added it to Passbook but just haven't tried it anywhere yet.

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
My debit/credit cards finally got supported by Apple Pay earlier this week. I tried to use it with a vending machine (they take credit cards and it worked with Google Wallet a few times), but it never registered with mine. Not sure if it was because I had a case on my phone or it just didn't work.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Apple Pay and NFC payment methods are the cats *** in my opinion so quick and easy at the checkout line. Heck most of the time I already have my phone in my hand.