How many so far had to replace their new iPhone 6?

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm noticing my battery life is drastically better on the new phone. I'm guessing whatever was wrong with the radio was killing battery life.

I was averaging 79% by the time I got to work. Same usage, this morning was 94%.

What was wrong with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geekymcfly

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I replaced my day one bc of 8.01 it destroyed my (don't take this serious) precious. Touch ID and Cellular were gone even after the downgrade back to 8.0.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I haven't had to so far, but I have a few knicks on the back of my phone but I have no clue how they got there, and when I use certain apps, one line at the very bottom of my screen flickers sometimes, so I think that might be an actual issue, so I might take it in for that. Has anyone else experience the bottom line of your screen flickering?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I haven't had to so far, but I have a few knicks on the back of my phone but I have no clue how they got there, and when I use certain apps, one line at the very bottom of my screen flickers sometimes, so I think that might be an actual issue, so I might take it in for that. Has anyone else experience the bottom line of your screen flickering?

I would definitely take it in because of the screen issue. That could get worse down the road.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner