On my wife's new 6, when she receives a pic in iMessage, it shows that it downloaded but never shows the pic. If you go into details of the message you can see the pic there but not in the body of the message. Its not doing this on any other 6 that I've seen and can't figure out why hers is doing this.....
Any help would be great..
- 11-03-2014, 06:43 PM #2
- 11-04-2014, 02:10 PM #4
- 11-04-2014, 02:26 PM #5
Re: iMessage Question
Try deleting the affected message thread, then toggle off iMessage and FaceTime. Then Reset Network Settings. Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset Network Settings. Your phone will reboot and you will have to enter your wifi passcode back in. Then toggle iMessage and FaceTime back on.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By Apple_iOS in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 10:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Amamba in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2014, 11:44 AM
- By jmburke1982 in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2014, 10:39 AM