My iPhone 6 Battery life

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Can we please not start anything on here, sarcasm can be funny sometimes and it can also be taken to far, this is for this thread alone I just wanted to post my results not bash on others. ^^^^^^ you put !y battery life to shame dude lol

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hint:

If you had thrown it on the charger while you were asleep and not using it, it would be charged when you woke up and actually wanted to use it.

Also that battery life is BS because you've plugged it in during the day. There is no way that an iPhone will have 10 hours of usage.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414907959.623511.jpg

You're right, there's no way that's happening...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Question regarding Home and Lock Screen what does it actually use? For me it uses 24% of the battery and I think it's a little bit too much. Is it because of notifications?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hint:

If you had thrown it on the charger while you were asleep and not using it, it would be charged when you woke up and actually wanted to use it.

Also that battery life is BS because you've plugged it in during the day. There is no way that an iPhone will have 10 hours of usage.

No way?!?

Right.

View attachment 70324

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
9 hours usage(!) and then theres precon 22 with 4% left still, and hits 7 hours so far. Thats very impressive!
Im able to squeeze out 6 hours with 1% battery left from my Iphone 6. Maybe it will change if i uninstall my 2 games, and use less apps. Im hoping to get 7-8 hours soon!

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
9 hours usage(!) and then theres precon 22 with 4% left still, and hits 7 hours so far. Thats very impressive!
Im able to squeeze out 6 hours with 1% battery left from my Iphone 6. Maybe it will change if i uninstall my 2 games, and use less apps. Im hoping to get 7-8 hours soon!

Not sure how I do it but I love every minute of it !!! And you will get there too I'm sure of it.

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Xjf5jWi.png

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
This thread is hilarious but I do agree it's just stupid to make ridiculous battery claims if you've charged it in any way during the day.

On the subject my iphone 6 battery is fantastic! I go from 8am - midnight with literally still 70% left and that's with heavy what'sapp, 15 min email checks, 4-5 calls and numerous app updates in excess of 200MB most days! Really happy with it! I bought a 10,000MaH USB portable charger the other week and that's great for travelling or using your iPhone or iPad on a plane for movies and music and wanting to still have a full charge when you land so I highly recommend one of these!

Also if you have a 5 and poor battery you should take it into an Apple Store as they have a replacement programme for a free battery replacement! I took mine in before I have it to my dad and they tested it in store and said I'm getting half of what I should have and replaced the battery there and then and I collected it about 30 mins later!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I switched from VZW to AT&T yesterday (AT&T LTE finally went live recently here), and maybe it's just placebo effect (or perhaps just signal strength related, which is why I switched mainly), but I seem to be getting much better battery life with AT&T than I did with VZW. I'm guess it's location (aka signal strength as I mentioned) based. But still, better signal, cheaper bill too, and seemingly better battery life, it's a win/win/win. ;) lol

no_nameee

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
I have one question, for example, i install some app on Iphone, and when i go to battery usage that app will be there...what happens when i delete that the same app from phone, will be that app again in last 24h and 7 days displayed or will not be like i never had install it? Thanks

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I actually like my battery life quite well. I use my phone more and more but I still have some left at the end of the day, I never need to charge until I go to bed. But... I won't refuse a bigger battery in september, lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh