My iPhone 6 Battery life

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
So I see a lot of people saying that if they went with the 6+ they would be happier with battery life. I know that battery life varies from person to person. It this is what I just pulled a couple weeks ago and do on a consistent basis. This is 90% on LTE with 30min email push Facebook push and few other things. to me this is awesome !!! My 5s is a pu*** compared to this I know its smaller battery bit still. This beats out my note 3

d0ff67fdab11286082b9c054ebaf776a.jpg

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I came from an iPhone 5c and my 6 is amazing. I can go through a whole day of work (sometimes 12hrs.+) and by the time I finally make it home in the evening I've been averaging anywhere from 40-50% still left on my phone. I love my 6 more and more everyday.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
So I see a lot of people saying that if they went with the 6+ they would be happier with battery life. I know that battery life varies from person to person. It this is what I just pulled a couple weeks ago and do on a consistent basis. This is 90% on LTE with 30min email push Facebook push and few other things. to me this is awesome !!! My 5s is a pu*** compared to this I know its smaller battery bit still. This beats out my note 3

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/01/d0ff67fdab11286082b9c054ebaf776a.jpg
Of course you're happy. Its brand new

Come back in about 10 months after a few updates and let us know.

I could get 6 hours usage with my iPhone 4s. So about the same as you're getting here.

About a year later I was down to around 4:30 usage. After a few updates it was down to 3:30 usage. It is now my wife's phone and she is constantly charging it.

It is like every iPhone. It is all wonderful the first couple of months.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Here's my battery life after waking up this morning. I'm about to throw it on the charger now. View attachment 70215
Hint:

If you had thrown it on the charger while you were asleep and not using it, it would be charged when you woke up and actually wanted to use it.

Also that battery life is BS because you've plugged it in during the day. There is no way that an iPhone will have 10 hours of usage.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hint:

If you had thrown it on the charger while you were asleep and not using it, it would be charged when you woke up and actually wanted to use it.

Also that battery life is BS because you've plugged it in during the day. There is no way that an iPhone will have 10 hours of usage.

I guess I could've reworded it differently- but if you had any sort of intelligence you'd know what I meant by this and also I've posted this kind of battery life with my 5S as well. Thanks for your opinion though. Schedule a Genius Bar appointment and get your iPhone fixed . Good day.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I guess I could've reworded it differently- but if you had any sort of intelligence you'd know what I meant by this and also I've posted this kind of battery life with my 5S as well. Thanks for your opinion though. Schedule a Genius Bar appointment and get your iPhone fixed . Good day.
Sure you have.

If you plug it in in the middle of the day, which you did. It says so in your screen shot.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Airplane mode does wonders everyone ;)
Plugging it in does wonders too so you can go online and post totally ridiculous battery stats

That's a great realistic usage. Telling people to keep their iPhones on Airplane Mode. That's right. Totally realistic. Also don't charge it when you're asleep. Wait until you wake up and then charge it.

Just don't charge it to 100%. Keep plugging it and unplugging it. That way you can come online and post totally ridiculous battery stats and be the envy of all fanboys

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm still not satisfied. Who can post

Usage: 52 hours
Standby: 7 days 15 hours

Come on. I know someone can do it.

"IPhone has been plugged in since last full charge"

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Plugging it in does wonders too so you can go online and post totally ridiculous battery stats

That's a great realistic usage. Telling people to keep their iPhones on Airplane Mode. That's right. Totally realistic. Also don't charge it when you're asleep. Wait until you wake up and then charge it.

Just don't charge it to 100%. Keep plugging it and unplugging it. That way you can come online and post totally ridiculous battery stats and be the envy of all fanboys

Of course it was.

Next time someone opens a thread and says "My iPhone 6 battery life is crap after 8.1.2"

He will come in and say "My iPhone battery is awesome. Look at mine:

Usage: 2,990 Hours
Standby: 6 months

Dude, relax with the battery stat thing. It really isn't an issue. Just ignore the "iPhone has been plugged in since last full charge" posts and just pay attention to the ones that don't say that. :)

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Of course it was.

Next time someone opens a thread and says "My iPhone 6 battery life is crap after 8.1.2"

He will come in and say "My iPhone battery is awesome. Look at mine:

Usage: 2,990 Hours
Standby: 6 months

Dude, relax with the battery stat thing. It really isn't an issue. Just ignore the "iPhone has been plugged in since last full charge" posts and just pay attention to the ones that don't say that. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414902237.393956.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox