• Sprint

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
You guy's in the states are lucky here in Canada it's way more expensive and we don't have unlimited data. Even if I'm with videotron now, Rogers is the best carrier across Canada for the coverage. But they are way more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Stayed with Sprint. Didn't have $700 up front for Tmobile. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. LTE signal is pretty good. Most of the dead spots are the same as 3G dead spots but, LTE at home and i get a decent signal and Unlimited data. And pretty much everyone on every carrier in my area has a **** signal. Drive about 5 minutes east and it gets better.

Last edited:

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm with AT&T, started with them in 2008 with my BlackBerry Bold, then went to T-Mobile for a year and went back to AT&T and I've been back with them since 2010 on that fateful day when I got my first iPhone, the 4.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I always think that logically they should be because you have so much less land to cover. It's like trying to blanket all of europe and more. The US has a lot of rural areas and around half the population lives there too. England has a land mass about the size of California and Oregon. So i've always thought, "shouldn't that benefit the carriers" because a lot less tower locations to buy, rent, build etc? Just a thought. Please don't take that as an insult. I've just heard occasional complaints about service there and i've wondered are the networks slacking because they should have a straight forward job.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
AT&T

Carrier history:
Got our Star-Tacs on Verizon but when we moved to the beach area, we didn't have great reception so most calls were dropped (and all customer service would do every time was tell us to hit #228 to reset the roaming!), so we left and got Motorolas (if I remember correctly) on Nextel which worked great (although I didn't text a whole lot back then and the "internet" was super basic and we mainly used the walkie functions). Then Nextel merged with Sprint and unfortunately most calls went straight to voicemail and vm notifications and texts took a day or two to come through. So we fired Sprint and went to T-Mobile and got hooked on Blackberries (and unlimited data!) for a few years.

Switched to the iPhone with the 4S release but T-Mo didn't carry iPhones yet so went to AT&T which has been great (good reception in LA and in Vegas) even though we miss the unlimited data, lol. Not a biggie because nowadays wifi is almost everywhere so we don't even come close to using up the 20gb plan each month. Probably only use 5gb across the three lines but we like the bigger plan for when we travel in case hotel wifi is iffy and when we're on the road. Love the service and the corporate discounts but we will never order iPhones from them! ;)

Last edited:

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have both ATT and Verizon. I been with ATT since 2009 and Verizon since 2012. Before that I was with Sprint for 10 years!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Just ditched VZW... Back on AT&T... Thanks for the unlocked iPhone 6 Verizon lol

Over the last 10 yrs I've probably flopped back and forth a half dozen times... AT&T LTE finally got to my area, plus fewer dead zones than VZW so it was time...

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Switched from VZW (who I used to work for) for T-Mobile (who I now work for) in February. I have been very happy so far, and they finally got LTE in some areas out of the city where I go consistently. Just drove up to Canada and the international roaming was awesome!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using my iPhone 6 with T-Mobile prepaid, and my 6 Plus with AT&T postpaid service.

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll list all of my carriers.
Bell Atlantic Mobile 1995-1998/1999
Voice Stream 1999-2000
AT&T>Cingular>AT&T 2000-2010
Sprint 2010-present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics