So sick of the 6 and all of its issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm so sick of the 6 and all of the issues I've had with them so far. This is my 3rd replacement! The first one I had a wifi issue and no LTE and a dead pixel then then the next one it was a bunch of dead pixels, nowww last night I went to grab my phone and I heard a loud popping sound I thought maybe it was the glass screen protector so I took it off and I was pressing gently on the top of the screen next to the volume buttons and there's this "Pop" sound like the screen is not all the way in. I looked up the issue and its a known issue in the same exact spot!!! WTF! I'm going to apple tomorrow night. This is such BS! The quality of these 6 are horrible! I think I may just go back to the 5S cuz this is ridiculous!

If you would like to know exactly what I am talking about there's a you tube video on this issue called "iphone delivered with loose screen". This is the same exact issue I have. I've never even dropped the phone or anything!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is a 6 Plus, but no issues for me. Flawless. Seriously.

Sorry that the OP is having problems. Keep going back to Apple and they will make it right.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
OP has expressed going back to the 5s so let's leave it at that, lets not open any avenues in which more offensible rebuttals may occur.

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You could go to Android or Blackberry where everything is just sunshine and rainbows.

i had BB years ago. it was nice but it's not for me anymore. i've never used an android phone, they seem confusing to me. i never hear anything about those devices having problems like iphones do though. i never said anything about switching, if anything i'll go back to my 4S first. but thanks for the witty comment

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
i had BB years ago. it was nice but it's not for me anymore. i've never used an android phone, they seem confusing to me. i never hear anything about those devices having problems like iphones do though. i never said anything about switching, if anything i'll go back to my 4S first. but thanks for the witty comment

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox