- iMore Intermediate
- 306 Posts
Has anyone seen this sound problem on iPhone 6?
I have noticed now that intermittently, when I turn the switch on the left hand side of the phone to vibrate only, then later turn it back, sounds do not enable again. I found if I go into Sounds, find my text sound, and click it, no sound until the third time - then I hear sound. From that point on, it is fine. That seemed to prove to me it's not a hardware/switch problem, but some sort of software problem.
Anyone seen this?
- 10-30-2014, 06:05 AM #2
- 10-30-2014, 07:34 PM #3
- 10-30-2014, 11:11 PM #4
- 03-10-2015, 07:03 PM #5
- By tomklyn in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2014, 03:33 AM
- By Emmett95 in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2014, 06:23 PM
- By Tilman Mueller in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 12:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 05:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:00 AM