What screen protector are you using???

Rjgjr#IM

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Do you have any issues with the protector laying flat on the 6?they tried 3 invisible shield at best buy. Non seem to lay flat at the edges.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So far I haven't found one that properly covers the screen up closer to my case edge. I have a power support antiglare on now and returned the Zagg Glass and Spigen crystal ones unused bec neither fit the screen right. If they don't cover beyond the illuminated screen (or even that much) they're not acceptable.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have not used a screen protector since iPhone 4 and have never had an issue !!! Pain to put on and I feel it takes away from the beauty of display. Currently have iPhone 6.

I stopped using it too. It's another phone... Forget the plastic screen :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Glass all the way... Ive used the iloome, Spigen and Zagg, to me there all as equal but the Zagg ones are guaranteed. If it breaks or you have to get a replacement phone you can order a replacement with only paying shipping and sending the old one back.

codyoehl

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a tempered glass one, and that's what I would suggest for everyone. I'm not sure how much brand matters, but I'd try to find one for like $20 on Amazon instead of $40-$50 at Best Buy

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I've never had Zagg Glass or any other type of ballistic glass screen protection. Are they any good? Do they distort the screen or add glare?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
one of my co-workers just got me a tempered glass screen protector because he couldn't stand me using my 6 without one. lol he's installing it as we speak. hopefully it's just as nice as the screen.

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Just looked up the iloome and this covers the whole phone unlike the others I've seen. I'll have to give this one a try.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Just looked up the iloome and this covers the whole phone unlike the others I've seen. I'll have to give this one a try.

Another poster got an iLoome and did not like it. He may have posted it in this thread and if not, it was definitely somewhere here on iMore.

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Have on a Zagg HDX from BB they were out of glass. Does not fit the whole glass.
Just ordered the Ilume glass.

Figure I can easily replace the Zagg.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The one built in to my Otterbox Defender. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox