Finally got my iPhone 6 64gb space grey!

Rjgjr#IM

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
So I finally got my iPhone 6 tonight and I couldn't be happier....however... AT&T didn't make it easy. I left Verizon to give them a shot. I have 5 people on my plan, recently doubled the data, a pretty good customer all in all I think. Of course There wasn't a phone to be found anywhere, except best buy who did finally have the phone i wanted in stock. But they weren't able to let me pay off my next plan on my 5s to become eligible. So I called AT&T to pay over the phone...: they couldn't help me... Had to be done in the store. Luckily there was a store near by that I could drive to... Pay off the old phone.. And beg best buy to hold the 6 until I came back. Luckily they did. I'm happy with the plan with AT&T and reception etc. but they have not made things easy even once in the year I have had them. Every person you speak with on the phone will tell you something difficult. The story does have a good ending and I'm typing in my beautiful iPhone 6 but at&t really needs to crack down and be better and more accurate with their customer service. There.... That's my rant for the night!

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations and enjoy.

That was exactly what I wanted but got tired of waiting and got the 128 when one became available at the nearest Apple Store.

I love mine.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats on your new iPhone 6. I looked at that same device last night at Verizon and I must admit its growing on me, I'm really starting to like it....SMILE

Rjgjr#IM

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I thought I was going to have to do that but when I got to the store... What do you know... They had one. Previously they had said they were out and my only choice was 16 or 128. I would rather have 128 than 16!

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
So I finally got my iPhone 6 tonight and I couldn't be happier....however... AT&T didn't make it easy. I left Verizon to give them a shot. I have 5 people on my plan, recently doubled the data, a pretty good customer all in all I think. Of course There wasn't a phone to be found anywhere, except best buy who did finally have the phone i wanted in stock. But they weren't able to let me pay off my next plan on my 5s to become eligible. So I called AT&T to pay over the phone...: they couldn't help me... Had to be done in the store. Luckily there was a store near by that I could drive to... Pay off the old phone.. And beg best buy to hold the 6 until I came back. Luckily they did. I'm happy with the plan with AT&T and reception etc. but they have not made things easy even once in the year I have had them. Every person you speak with on the phone will tell you something difficult. The story does have a good ending and I'm typing in my beautiful iPhone 6 but at&t really needs to crack down and be better and more accurate with their customer service. There.... That's my rant for the night!

I have AT&T. My 2-year contract is up the 14th and I went to Best Buy to see my options regarding the making sure I get (the exact same model you got) when the time comes. Needless to say the experience was so awful I will probably not being going back to BB, or at least that one.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
They also want to push the next plans, but have no way of working with them unless you are in an AT&T retail store.

That is partially why my experience was so bad. I walked in proclaiming to the saleswoman that I did not want to do the Next program and I wanted an iPhone 6 64 gb in space grey. She from that point shoved the Next program down my throat and when she realized that they did not have the 64 gb in grey in stock and only a 128 gb in gold she proceeded to tell me that gold 128 gb model would be fine for me because I was just going to put a case on it anyways. I told her 3 times I did not want the gold model and she responded "why, you are just going to put a case on it anyways". I walked out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711