Finally got my iPhone 6 64gb space grey!

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
That's the exact phone I wanted, but I was tired of waiting so I paid the extra $$ for the 128 GB model. Don't need that much storage at all, so now I am feeling guilty. Thinking of returning my 128 GB space grey and either a) getting a gold 64GB (only color in stock) or getting back in line for the space grey 64GB. Is it worth $100 to make the switch? The cost will be in time and frustration at the store while I make the return or exchange. Wish I had been more patient.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I would keep the one you have. You can never have too much storage. Unless you need the money that is.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations and enjoy.

That was exactly what I wanted but got tired of waiting and got the 128 when one became available at the nearest Apple Store.

I love mine.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I might do the same ! I honestly think that the 128Gb is waaay to much for my needs. But I'm tired of waiting to get a 64Gb Cosmic grey.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That's the exact phone I wanted, but I was tired of waiting so I paid the extra $$ for the 128 GB model. Don't need that much storage at all, so now I am feeling guilty. Thinking of returning my 128 GB space grey and either a) getting a gold 64GB (only color in stock) or getting back in line for the space grey 64GB. Is it worth $100 to make the switch? The cost will be in time and frustration at the store while I make the return or exchange. Wish I had been more patient.

I'd just keep it, never know if you will need that much storage in the future :)

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I had to downgrade from a 6+ to a 6 only bc I had mistakenly got the 16gb and need 64 gb but couldn't dish out the extra money for the 6+ 64gb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nkf561

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! After six weeks of waiting, AT&T finally shipped my space grey, 64GB. I've had it since Monday afternoon and I couldn't be happier.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice