Gold iPhone 6 + brown Apple leather case?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a request for those who have a gold iphone 6 and the brown Apple leather case. Would you mind posting some nice pictures of your phone with that case? My friend is thinking about buying a leather cases and would like to see how'd the brown leather case would go with the gold Iphone. Also if you have the black leather case that'd be cool if you can post a pic with it as well thanks.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a request for those who have a gold iphone 6 and the brown Apple leather case. Would you mind posting some nice pictures of your phone with that case? My friend is thinking about buying a leather cases and would like to see how'd the brown leather case would go with the gold Iphone. Also if you have the black leather case that'd be cool if you can post a pic with it as well thanks.

This is a good request, I'm glad you posted it. I had the cognac leather case last year and it looked awesome. But this brown....hhhhmmm....I'm not too sure.

I hope someone has photos. I might get one.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a96QUk1IFz8

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Midnight Blue case for my Gold 6 but this Brown case looks much better but I'm worried about how dirty it will get? I bought a lighter colored leather case for my 5 last year, one week later, got all dirty from the wear of the case