- iMore Beginner
- 51 Posts
Can 2 iPhones Sync iMessages?
My wife has a company-provided iPhone 5S. Currently that's her only phone. She'd like to use her personal upgrade at Verizon to get an iPhone 6 as well.
Is it possible to have iMessages go to BOTH phones? She doesn't want to have to carry both around with her all the time and wants to make sure that no matter what number people use to iMessage her that she'll get those messages on either phone.
- 10-29-2014, 08:38 AM #2
- 10-29-2014, 09:41 PM #3
- 10-29-2014, 11:53 PM #4
- By shlomoreuven in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2014, 02:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:40 AM
- By skljsklj1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:39 AM