Can 2 iPhones Sync iMessages?

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
My wife has a company-provided iPhone 5S. Currently that's her only phone. She'd like to use her personal upgrade at Verizon to get an iPhone 6 as well.

Is it possible to have iMessages go to BOTH phones? She doesn't want to have to carry both around with her all the time and wants to make sure that no matter what number people use to iMessage her that she'll get those messages on either phone.

Thanks!

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
As long as each phone is under the same Apple ID and have the same email enabled in iMessages they can. There may be another way but that is the only way I know of.

ekoulak

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
My wife has a company-provided iPhone 5S. Currently that's her only phone. She'd like to use her personal upgrade at Verizon to get an iPhone 6 as well.

Is it possible to have iMessages go to BOTH phones? She doesn't want to have to carry both around with her all the time and wants to make sure that no matter what number people use to iMessage her that she'll get those messages on either phone.

Thanks!

yes they can, only issue you will run into is you might have to send messages from same address or phone number on both phones.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Even if she uses the phone number for iMessage, she can use the that same phone number for iMessages on the second phone. Even if the other phone is assigned to a different phone number.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW