Do you ever use your phone witout a case?

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Do you ever use your Iphone 6 without case for some time, or kept it on since day 1?
Would it be a good idea to uncase it to remove any dust or stuff that might find its way inside the case?

I would like to look at my phone without a case, because i never really did. As soon as i removed the plastic, i put it in my case and to minimize any wear and tear from removing and putting the case on and off, i was planning to keep it in the case forever.

Last edited:

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you ever use your phone naked?

Do you ever use your Iphone 6 without case for some time, or kept it on since day 1?
Would it be a good idea to uncase it to remove any dust or stuff that might find its way inside the case?

I would like to really look at my phone nakid. I really would like to feel the and look at it, because i never really did. As soon as i removed the plastic, i put it in my case and to minimize any wear and tear from removing and putting the case on and off, i was planning to keep it in the case forever.

Rarely. Most of the time i am wearing at least underwear :D

edie jams

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Do you ever use your phone naked?

Yap your tips is great its working and you can use your phone for long time and its original casing color not rubed thanks for sharing your great post.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Do you ever use your phone naked?

I have once or twice, but I am usually at least wearing slippers.

#bwahahahaha!

Update/Edit: Dang it. Too slow.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Do you ever use your phone naked?

My 5C with the exception when I am at work.
She is in her birthday suit. And when I get my 6, she will be to.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Caseless at all times. I just can't stand the bulk of cases. They ruin the feel of this beautifully designed iPhone 6 :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No. Never have. I've had my Defender on my iPhone 5 for 15 months. I've removed it 3 times for cleaning.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

evornoss

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't use a case. I don't use a screen protector. Never have on any of my previous iPhones.

I cannot enjoy the design/feel of the phone if I have a case on it. Definetly LOVE how this phone feels and look when its bare naked.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I always went caseless in the past, I hate bulky cases. With the iP6 I tried the Apple leather case and love it no bulk and nice feel on the hands. I've taken it off to see if there is any thing going on but otherwise it's on full time.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Those of you using it wihtout a case, arent you worry about how it will look all scratched up with nicks and scuffs only because no case?

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I REALLY want to, the camera is what keeps me from doing it is the protruding camera lens. Even with the sapphire lens and the size and toughness of the material it still makes me scared.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods