Sound on unlocking
When I lock the phone by pressing the power key it makes a sound, but when I unlock by swiping my finger on the screen no sound is heard, Is it suppose to be like this?? As far as I can remember my iPhone 5 made sound during both the operations!
Also does your iPhone get hot ??
- 10-28-2014, 04:26 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 118 Posts
Re: Sound on unlocking
If I am understanding you correctly you're getting sound when putting it in sleep mode by using the power button, but no sound when unlocking your phone.
I would double check the sound settings by doing the following:
1. Go into Settings
2. Select Sounds
3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom where it says Lock Sounds and Keyboard Clicks
4. Either turn off both or turn on both (hopefully this corrects it for you)
Me personally I choose to keep both of mine turned off.
- 10-28-2014, 04:55 PM #4
- 10-28-2014, 05:21 PM #5
Is there a way to show that you have a text on the lock screen without actually showing the message?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2014, 05:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:10 PM
- By Chaosmage in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 01:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2014, 10:12 AM