Fail: I was told by a VZW rep to call at 10 for devices....

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I drop my son at preschool Tues and I will call. This is the second week. I was told to call back once they open a shipment. Baby fell asleep so I have to pass the house anyway so I'm on my network since I got the 50 % txt in the van. I should have run in and backed up my phone to iTunes! 😳 my icloud is full! None in that shipment though.

Huh?

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
She mentioned a baby. I'm guessing there is some sleep deprivation going on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
She mentioned a baby. I'm guessing there is some sleep deprivation going on here.

I think you're right!

I think after she dropped the son at preschool the baby fell asleep in the van. Her phone was at 50%, so she decided to call. Apparently all this happened around 10, but there were no phones in that shipment.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I think you're right!

I think after she dropped the son at preschool the baby fell asleep in the van. Her phone was at 50%, so she decided to call. Apparently all this happened around 10, but there were no phones in that shipment.

Lol! Thanks for the translation!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I think you're right!

Wow! Thanks. I was thinking of getting the Rosetta Stone to translate that...

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Really, I thought she was saying she tried to get 10-iPhones, but they told her to call Verizon, which she would do after she dropped her kid off at school. I guess I was way off base.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Wait. She was up early so she could drop her son off at school. The baby fell asleep so she decided to go home and call instead of going to the Verizon store. I'm guessing she'd need to trade it in to get the new phone. So she was flustered she had no room on iCloud for the back up.

There weren't any phones after all in their 10AM shipment so it was a no go.

I'm thinking she wanted to charge the phone because it was at 50%?

And um. She drives a van.

dalmoradie1

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Wait. She was up early so she could drop her son off at school. The baby fell asleep so she decided to go home and call instead of going to the Verizon store. I'm guessing she'd need to trade it in to get the new phone. So she was flustered she had no room on iCloud for the back up.

There weren't any phones after all in their 10AM shipment so it was a no go.

I'm thinking she wanted to charge the phone because it was at 50%?

And um. She drives a van.

Exactly! :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods