6, do you wish you got 6 plus

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Today was the first time I thought I should have gotten a 6 Plus. Overall I'm happy with my 6. Perfect size for one handed use.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
My mom got the 6 and wants the 6+ but I used some of her data so she's stuck on contract lol (oops). She reaches for my 6+ whenever she sees it.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
6+ was just too big, I already have an iPad, don't need a small one that gets phone calls too. Once a phone exceeds 5" I think I am having to look for other options. 4.7" feels a bit large for me, but used to it now, but can't imagine much larger.

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
See I think why I am now craving 6+ since I no longer have iPad mini 😜😜😜😜
Perhaps if I replace iPad, I will be more happy with my 6 😉

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't. I actually had a 6+ and returned it. I wanted the larger screen, but it really didn't wow me how I thought it would. That and when I went back to the 6 it just felt right. Yes I wish the battery was a little larger, but until apple shrinks their bezels, a device the size of the 6+ is manageable, just not what I was looking for this time around.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I was sold on just getting a 6, but my wife and co-worker told me just get the 6+ first..You have 14 days to return it, if you don't get the 6+ and try it out for a few days you will not be happy later, always asking yourself was it to big..

Now I can't live without it.. I can't see myself using a small device again, even though, I was one of those people making fun of Android users saying they looked like they had iPad mini's up to their faces..

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I actually bought a space gray 64GB iPhone 6 Plus and exchanged it for a silver 128GB iPhone 6. I prefer the size of the iPhone 6.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
No, however, at one point I thought to myself, only after I had submitted my purchase order on my iPhone 6 if I had done the right thing; which usually occurs when I make big purchases. But after it arrived 4 days later, I was pleasantly surprised on my purchased and I've been happier ever since.

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I was sold on just getting a 6, but my wife and co-worker told me just get the 6+ first..You have 14 days to return it, if you don't get the 6+ and try it out for a few days you will not be happy later, always asking yourself was it to big..

Now I can't live without it.. I can't see myself using a small device again, even though, I was one of those people making fun of Android users saying they looked like they had iPad mini's up to their faces..

----> got 6 launch day, so kinda stuck ! Looking for someone willing to trade,like someone who hasn't ordered one yet<----

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had the 6 since launch and super happy with it. No desire for a 6+ at all at this point. The 6 is a perfect size.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2