- 10-25-2014, 01:48 PM #2
- 10-25-2014, 01:51 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
iPhone 6 Charging - will it phase out daily charging?
Yes it's good. Don't think it will phase out battery chargers, etc. though... It really depends on what you are doing. I have a 6+ and have gotten a day and a half with really lite usage
I have also only gotten about 4-5 hours when using the video camera a lot. Also playing games and videos will give shorter hours.
So yes good battery life but it depends on what you do with it...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 08-17-2015, 07:49 AM #4
- By Scatabrain in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2014, 07:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 12:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2014, 03:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2014, 04:57 PM
- By xheadinthestars in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2014, 02:42 PM