This is merely day two with my iPhone 6. But I'm still trying to get used to the keyboard and typing.
I have an Otterbox Defender on my i6. But, I feel that the keyboard section feels narrow.
Then again I wonder if having the case on the device, versus a Speck or something makes a difference.
I always installed SwiftKey (used it when I used an Android). The keyboard\keyboard are still seems narrow to me.
What say you?
- 10-25-2014, 06:49 AM #2
- 10-25-2014, 06:49 AM #3
- 10-25-2014, 06:51 AM #4
I don't change my original iOS keyboard. Yesterday I tried another one, but I didn't liked it.i type very fast with origin keyboard, and with auto-correction everything works great. You should change the topic title to: iOS touch keyboard. When I read "keyboard" I opened this topic thinking I'll see physical keyboard.
- 10-25-2014, 03:19 PM #6
- 10-25-2014, 07:52 PM #8
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 27Last Post: 01-12-2016, 11:58 AM
- By OZsMac in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:21 AM
- By jodanchudan in forum iPad AirReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2014, 03:32 PM