Inbox by Gmail! Anyone try it?

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for my invite from Google for probably over week. But reading through the reviews in here and elsewhere it seems to not be so great.

Anyone happen to know when Gmail 5.0 will release for iOS?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
After a month of use, I have to say that inbox is my only email app now. I love it! It makes dealing with emails so easy!

And I already gave all my invites away so please don't ask :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
After a month of use, I have to say that inbox is my only email app now. I love it! It makes dealing with emails so easy!

And I already gave all my invites away so please don't ask :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you like it. I deleted it 3 weeks ago. Annoying.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Click on the invite and then it let's you fill in the email address. Click send and you are done.
I figured as much. Wasn't sure. Thanks!
Reckon I got 3 invites. I don't even use it. Gonna give it a second chance. One thing I don't like, is it's only for Gmail. I have other email domains. I like them all in the same place.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I tried it for a few days and hated it. I'm back to the stock mail app for my Gmail needs. The only thing Apple's native app doesn't have that I wish it did is Push notifications.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I tried it for a few days and hated it. I'm back to the stock mail app for my Gmail needs. The only thing Apple's native app doesn't have that I wish it did is Push notifications.

That's me. I do like CloudMagic. But I have trouble reading the print. They told me some sort of dark theme was in the works. That's what I need. I have dark theme for most everything sxcept email. The stock Mail app is fine.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
This is what i'm waiting for. Mail app won't let me delete outlook.com mail so I hope the gmail app will.

I am also waiting for Gmail 5.0, anyone heard the release date for iOS? Apparently this update will have bigger font, so the viewing of emails will be much better. I hate it now, same with inbox, the fonts in the emails are so small you have to zoom in all the time, very annoying. It’s a little bit better with the stock mail app.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am also waiting for Gmail 5.0, anyone heard the release date for iOS? Apparently this update will have bigger font, so the viewing of emails will be much better. I hate it now, same with inbox, the fonts in the emails are so small you have to zoom in all the time, very annoying. It?s a little bit better with the stock mail app.

If you have iOS 8 have you tried adjusting font sizes?

Settings -> Display and Brightness -> Text Size

8c342a3968ecbfe29e3c4640e787378d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods