Inbox by Gmail! Anyone try it?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have invites not sure how many, but I did not send out any yet.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Is inbox worth trying?

If you use Gmail, especially if you liked and got used to the tabs view of gmail... You use Google calendar, and reminders with Google Now, then yes. It's worth checking out.

if you just use gmail, and are happy with the stock Apple Mail app, or Gmail app, or especially if you used gmail and did not like the Tabs view they implemented a while back and reverted to one single inbox... Then no. It's not worth trying

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any invites left - I would love to try Inbox! Please let me know and I can PM you my email address. :)

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! I just sent you a PM (at least I hope I did... I sent something). Pls let me know if you don't get it. :)

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I've invites to give away, don't know how many. Pm me your email address if you want one. First in, first out ☺.

Edit: all gone

Last edited:

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I've invites to give away, don't know how many. Pm me your email address if you want one. First in, first out ☺.

You get three then a week or two later you get another three. I have two more if anyone wants. I think I will delete the app after that though. It's not that great enough for me to use on the daily.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR