Inbox by Gmail! Anyone try it?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I decided to try it. I just sent the email request. I still think this marketing ploy is ridiculous though. If it's that good, it should be able to stand on it's own without making people angry.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It kinda sucks imo. Deleted it after a few mins. I couldn't imagine using this as my main email app.
That's what I figured. This silly game Google is playing really reminds me of Hop. I waited a month in line to get that. Deleted it after 5 minutes. CloudMagic is a really nice mail client. But the print is too washed out faded light gray for me to read without straining my eyes. I'd love an email client with a dark theme.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah even I don't get it. All mail Goes to a done section. So does it remain there or? It just looks good. If material design comes to the standard gmail app hands down I'm using that.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried sparrow for a while, gave up, using CloudMagic too.. it's the only one that works well. Even tried a few that I invested some money on Kickstarter, all duds. Not sure why so hard to get a good mail client. I can't get a good one on the PC, so I guess I am not surprised.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So lucky please invite me [redacted]not a good idea to post your email address publicly[/redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I just got the app yesterday (thanks to Marcus) and as soon as the invite option becomes available I'll come back here and get some emails.