- iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
I hope someone replies to this soon. The Apple Store near me just re-stocked with some iPhone 6's and I want to go in the morning.
Does anyone know if the Apple Store will let you purchase an iPhone using T-Mobile Jump (Month-to-Month) plan? I am aware that they will allow you to purchase it using AT&T Next but their website doesn't say anything about other cellular providers installment plans.
Was anyone able to purchase one using T-Mobile Jump?
- 10-23-2014, 04:28 AM #2
Re: Please Help!
Found this on a T-Mobile support forum Looks like the Apple store supports jump I'd call first to make sure.
JUMP! Upgrade/Any Upgrade in Apple Retail Store. | T-Mobile Support
- By Chad Kocina in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2014, 01:38 PM
- By dfbhd13 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2014, 01:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2014, 05:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2014, 12:40 PM