Today i got my new iphone 6!

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
So this morning i made my decision to return my 4 day old 5s to Apple store and get an Iphone 6.
I have been using my 5s a lot these 4 days, but the Apple store staff didnt mind. They took it back, and i paid a little extra and went home with my brand new 6.

On my way home i was thinking to myself "why did i do it?" i just woke up with this idea, and now i did it!

Anyway, i really love my Iphone 6. 5s is also very nice, and its not outdated at all. I loved the design and everything was running so smooth. Actually, i was planning to keep it for like 2 years or more.

I dont know why i like the 6 so much. Is it because of the screen size? Is it because its faster? I dont know. There is just something about it that i really like. I guess its a combination of the bigger screen and the design, and theres also this indescribable feeling to it. I spent almost every ? i saved for 8 months, but i still dont feel bad about it.

I know its just a phone and nothing else, but i still treat it like a baby. I know its crazy, i probably suffer from OCD. Because i know that if i drop my phone, i would go crazy, even if there wouldnt be any kind of scratches at all. I would cry and probably get rid of the phone. Doesnt matter if its in a case or not. This is scary.

I just wanted to say i love the Iphone 6, and i hope you do too! :)

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Alright! Nice now get all set the way you like it.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
So this morning i made my decision to return my 4 day old 5s to Apple store and get an Iphone 6.
I have been using my 5s a lot these 4 days, but the Apple store staff didnt mind. They took it back, and i paid a little extra and went home with my brand new 6.

On my way home i was thinking to myself "why did i do it?" i just woke up with this idea, and now i did it!

Anyway, i really love my Iphone 6. 5s is also very nice, and its not outdated at all. I loved the design and everything was running so smooth. Actually, i was planning to keep it for like 2 years or more.

I dont know why i like the 6 so much. Is it because of the screen size? Is it because its faster? I dont know. There is just something about it that i really like. I guess its a combination of the bigger screen and the design, and theres also this indescribable feeling to it. I spent almost every ? i saved for 8 months, but i still dont feel bad about it.

I know its just a phone and nothing else, but i still treat it like a baby. I know its crazy, i probably suffer from OCD. Because i know that if i drop my phone, i would go crazy, even if there wouldnt be any kind of scratches at all. I would cry and probably get rid of the phone. Doesnt matter if its in a case or not. This is scary.

I just wanted to say i love the Iphone 6, and i hope you do too! :)

Congrats!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Very awesome!!!! I know what you mean about loving the iPhone 6. The size hits the sweet spot. The display is fantastic. And the pictures are beautiful.
I love this phone. I'll go 6+ next year but I'm loving my iPhone 6 this year.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Congrats, enjoy it! I've had an on again, off again love hate relationship with iPhone over the years but I decided to give it another try with the 6 and I'm glad I did. It's the perfect phone for me right now, the size is perfect.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Irrelevant but what color 5s did you get?_ what color 6?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy it and congrats!

Even though I had no desire to grab a 6 (as I am perfectly fine with my 5s), I still can't help but feel a little jealous about not getting one!

Happens to me every year!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711