Case or caseless

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The only time I went caseless with an iPhone was with my iPhone 5. I thought it looked so beautiful, I couldn't cover it. So I put a full body Ghost Armor on it and in the first 48 hours, I was at a movie and my daughter climbed into my lap and pushed my phone out of my pocket onto the concrete theater floor, denting the silver edge. My husband looked at me and said "get a case for that thing!" :)

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
The closest Ill get to being caseless is using the Spigen Air case....so thin it almost feels like the phone is NEKED lol

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 6+

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
As much as I love how it feels naked, knowing that it's one drop away from being messed up is enough to keep it in something!
Typically a thin TPU that covers the buttons is all I need.
Something a bit better if I'm venturing into the outdoors, i.e. UAG, etc.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
The only time that I will go caseless is if and when I either hit the LOTTO or PCH comes knocking at my door (since neither of those has happened) I have slapped it into an Otterbox Defender case. Yeah it adds more bulk to it which I'm ok with, but I must say that I also love the grip case by Speck.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It depends on my mood and what I'm doing. Got mine in a defender right now but know at some point I'll haul it out to use it in its birthday suit

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I just commented on another thread about this.... I'm a case *****!!! But I tend to live on the edge at times with all devices and "air them out"
Then there's always the near miss that makes me put back on a case.
Currently have a Taktik Extreme, Spigen hard case and Oakley Cylinder Block for the 5S.... Can't help but go naked

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 6 will be delivered next week. I hate casses and never used one. Hopefuly I wont use for this too but if its too slippery then i gotto put one.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I've always went caseless, but with the 6 I'm using the Apple leather case and a Zagg glass screen protector. The 6 is a solid built phone but somehow it feels more fragile to me than previous builds.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Apparently every two weeks is about how long it takes for people to forget that this question has been asked and answered to infinity ...
I know let's talk about screen protectors next, that should be refreshing ...

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Apparently every two weeks is about how long it takes for people to forget that this question has been asked and answered to infinity ...
I know let's talk about screen protectors next, that should be refreshing ...

After going with the Zagg glaas I'll never go back to plastic.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

kiarahataly

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Exactly what I went through. Wouldn't get out the car before ensuring it was safe, would make sure I sat it down only on soft surfaces, the works. Ended up getting a Spigen. Lol

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Exactly what I went through. Wouldn't get out the car before ensuring it was safe, would make sure I sat it down only on soft surfaces, the works. Ended up getting a Spigen. Lol

I'm into slim cases but of course i'm aware it won't really protect your phone. I'm thinking of a Spigen too. Probably the tough armor case. Which one did you get?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR