Case or caseless

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually been caseless for 2 weeks and loving it! I never dropped a phone (knock on wood) I've always been careful with all of them!

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually been caseless for 2 weeks and loving it! I never dropped a phone (knock on wood) I've always been careful with all of them!

I would say make sure you have some insurance and stick with caseless. I really wish I could do it but I have proven to myself time and time again that I need my Candyshell...

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I have been caseless today also. I do have apple care + though. I also have a tech 21 case but sometimes it feels too much.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I spent $900 on this phone. Speck candy shell grip. No one sets out to drop their phone. Accidents happen.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've done a week or caseless use and I felt I was being way too cautious with my phone. To the point I'd stop what I'm doing to ensure my phone was safe. I put the case back on....for now.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Ideally I'd use without case but I have to be realistic. I have kids. They get ahold of my devices at times. I only use thin cases. I'm currently using the apple leather case and am really happy with it.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Finally took my case off yesterday after having one on for a couple weeks. It feels great. Didn't use a case on my last 2 iPhones either. I found I enjoy using much more this way.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Got a spigen tight fit case. Love it.
I was case less for last 2 months on the iPhone 5. But this is too thin and too slippery. And I also have a kid. But I've always been thin case guy.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If you take care of your phone you shouldn't have any issues.. but at some point you WILL drop it

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
All my devices have a case on them. It's not just drops that I'm concerned about, it's tiny scratches or dings.
So they go from the box to a case.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods