Could not hold out

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Walked into the Apple store today and walked out with this, 64 Gig Space Grey. Didn?t think they would have one in stock but to my surprise they did, so I bought it. Wanted to hold out for the 6s, just could not deal with the small screen of the 5s no more, knowing that there was a bigger screen to be had.

With the black leather case the protruding camera that I despise by the way, don?t bother me as much as I thought it would. Well now to getting it all set up.

?Body Odor at the Apple Store?
I did not detect any odor from the staff:laughing:.

2014-10-20 17.14.03.jpg

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 6 for 3 weeks now, I could not go back to the smaller screen any more yet I was worried about it being too big. Congrats on your purchase, you will grow to love it.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, still setting things up, the bigger screen is nice on my old eyes. I like the way the leather case fits the phone its like it just grew there naturally. I was worried about it adding bulk, not so at all. Even with the case it’s only a tad longer than my Nexus 5. The power button on the side was easy to get used pretty much same location as the Nexus 5. Well my daughter will get the 5s, my wife does not want to part with that small screen 4s but she’s eyeing that 6 maybe shell get that when the 6s is released.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Congrats you're gonna love it. I was trying to hold out myself at least another month or so, but I couldn't resist the deal I got with my carrier.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR