Apple Pay

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Nice! I used it at Subway last night without issue. Can't wait to try again. It's a good excuse to go out to buy things.

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Wells Fargo Debit card I used it at Panera today worked great .. Very quick transaction got the receipt and nothing to sign..!

I installed the Wells Fargo Verify App yesterday I guess it did what it was supposed to do..I'm just wondering if I can now delete the app?!

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Chase Bank. All set up. Will try to use it at the Grand Central Station Apple store in less than 30 mins. Need a new Magic Trackpad! Excited!

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Wells Fargo Debit card I used it at Panera today worked great .. Very quick transaction got the receipt and nothing to sign..!

I installed the Wells Fargo Verify App yesterday I guess it did what it was supposed to do..I'm just wondering if I can now delete the app?!

So that was it? I was curious if you're using a debit card for apple pay if you'd have to do anything additional, (like entering a pin)

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
So that was it? I was curious if you're using a debit card for apple pay if you'd have to do anything additional, (like entering a pin)

Nope, just put the phone near the scanner and fingerprint scan. That's it. I also use Wells Fargo and it didn't require anything else.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Tried to enter my Discover card but they aren't in the "boat" yet. My card I use in iTunes and the Apple Store transferred great. Now I will try it out tomorrow. I love technology.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
PayPal Master Card was not supported. Entered my AmEx card and verified in seconds. Used at the local McD's and worked like a charm.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone done an apple pay return? Curious to know how easy that is.

I assume you can just use the receipt, but do you also need tap your phone against the nfc reader again for the refund?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Used it at McDonald's, that's the only place in my town that supports it.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Just used it a few minutes ago in Toronto airport at some random convenience kiosk. Had the NFC symbol on the credit card swiper handset thing. Tapped, then Touch ID and bingo instant transaction. Credit card (not debit). No signing or anything. Pretty sweet!

TekNinja81

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just used it a few minutes ago in Toronto airport at some random convenience kiosk. Had the NFC symbol on the credit card swiper handset thing. Tapped, then Touch ID and bingo instant transaction. Credit card (not debit). No signing or anything. Pretty sweet!

Just to clarify, I'm assuming this was using a US credit card?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I tried at cvs yesterday. Not set up for it yet. When I asked the cashier he acted as if he had no clue what Apple pay is.

You don't need to ask about ApplePay, just look to see if they have the NFC reader at the registers. The one I went too didn't have anything listing ApplePay, I brought my phone next to the reader and the ApplePay screen popped right up. I picked my card, used TouchID and the clerk gave me my receipt :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR