How to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android?

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
The title says it all. How do I transfer my whole WhatsApp messages from Nexus 5 to i6? I've been knocking my brains off just to find out but couldn't find anything. Is there someone or something that can help me up with this please? Because it's really important for me to have those messages on my new device.

TommoRobbo

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I was in an identical situation - coming from the Nexus 5 to the iPhone 6.

If you Google Backuptrans you'll find software that is designed specifically for this purpose but you do have to pay $19 for it!

They also do software that will transfer your SMS and other important data as well.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
If those messages are that important - I would switch to the iPhone and use whatsapp on the old Android unit on wifi.

If you "only" have few messages that you really need then forward it to someone and then after you install whatsapp on iPhone ask the person to send it back to you.

I don't know if it directly possible for you to move the data from Android to iPhone or other way around without buying some third party softwares, which I don't trust.

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I was in an identical situation - coming from the Nexus 5 to the iPhone 6.

If you Google Backuptrans you'll find software that is designed specifically for this purpose but you do have to pay $19 for it!

They also do software that will transfer your SMS and other important data as well.
Yeah I have saw that program and looks like I'll be using it. Isn't it free to download by the way?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711