- iMore Beginner
- 62 Posts
What To Bring When Picking Up iPhone at Apple Retail Store?
I was just wondering what kind of I.D you need when you reserve a iPhone at a retail store and want to pick it up... I don't suppose you just rock up and tell them your name, and they give you the phone... And also, does the person who is picking up the phone have to be a specific age and do the Apple people check your iTunes ID to verify you're the actual person?
- 10-20-2014, 07:09 AM #2
- 10-20-2014, 08:19 AM #3
Re: What To Bring When Picking Up iPhone at Apple Retail Store?
Photo ID and the credit card that you used to purchase the device. These are needed to verify your identity. I am not sure about the minimum age requirement, but I would think that someone under 16 (or possibly 18) may have a problem picking up a pre-paid order.
- 10-20-2014, 11:10 AM #4
- 10-21-2014, 08:49 AM #6
- By arjunmayilvaganan in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2014, 08:59 AM
- By hikermatty in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:58 PM
- By leepierre in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:20 AM