Pixels going out on my iPhone 6?

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that I have a bright white dot at the bottom of my screen only when I'm on a white screen. I can not see it when I'm in a black screen. Also I see a dot next to it like trash or something and that's visible all the time. Has anyone else seen this? Is this pixels going out?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I noticed that I have a bright white dot at the bottom of my screen only when I'm on a white screen. I can not see it when I'm in a black screen. Also I see a dot next to it like trash or something and that's visible all the time. Has anyone else seen this? Is this pixels going out?

Take it to an Apple Store. They should fix it or give you a replacement phone for it.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Don't wait, definitely take it to an Apple store. It sounds like something is off with the display. That's no good. Let us know what they tell you?

dalaen

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
There is a LOT of issues about the display and the glass above it.
I've had 2 devices with dead pixels, and 2 with debris on the glass.

My last one has a damage on the screen the size of a dot, and I've not used it, it stayed in a cotton soft vest pocket, with nothing except the phone in it.
Either it was from factory, either just 1 piece of dust can permanently damage the screen after 2 hours of non-use.

Ion-strengthened screen my ***...

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to take it to the Apple Store Monday. I just hope I don't have to wait two weeks without a phone. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks!

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Finally I was able to go to the Apple Store and trade my phone in. So they didn't make it a big deal and they just traded me for a new one...down side of the new ones is that every once in a while when it vibrates you can hear a rattling noise.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner