Is anyone else having periodic freezing/crashing of apps in iOS 8.0.2?
I am having periodic issues with some apps like Facebook & Twitter freezing for several minutes or sometimes until I do a hard reset. Is this an issue with iOS 8.0.2 or a problem with my iPhone 6?
- 10-13-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 10-13-2014, 04:36 PM #4
- 10-13-2014, 04:42 PM #5
- 10-13-2014, 08:26 PM #6
Re: Apps Freezing. iOS8 Issue?
Although not often, I've noticed app freezes and crashes with instagram, Facebook and even some apple baked in apps like Music and iTunes. The freezes aren't a game changer, just interesting considering that the 6 and 6+ with IOS 8 is Apples flagship devices.
- 10-13-2014, 09:16 PM #7
Re: Is anyone else having periodic freezing/crashing of apps in iOS 8.0.2?
Some smoothness issues. Just notice scrolling is not so smooth. Figure it is something that will get worked.
On this app nice and smooth.
Finding it mostly on Safari
- 10-14-2014, 06:23 AM #8
- 10-16-2014, 08:16 PM #9
- 10-17-2014, 01:05 AM #10
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 12:15 AM
- By TCfromKY in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2014, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Raul Nunes in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 10:22 AM
- By lornaevo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 09:24 AM